Tuesday, June 16, 2020

New bathing suit and coverup

A couple of Saturday nights ago (after a long day at the pool and a couple of beverages), I went on an Amazon rampage of bathing suit and cover-up hunting.  I felt like I only had two bathing suits and two cover-ups that I actually liked and wore and we live at the pool all summer.  

Anyway, I ordered a zillion of each and returned it all except this bathing suit and this cover-up.  

The bathing suit comes in lots of colors and is flattering (well as flattering as it can be on me haha!).  Order one size up as it suggests!  

Hilor Women's One Piece Swimsuits One Shoulder Swimwear Asymmetric Ruffle Monokinis Bathing Suits


Isn't this cover-up is super fun?!
Romwe Women's Sleeveless V Neck Tie Dye Tunic Tops Casual Swing Tee Shirt Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment