Friday, April 17, 2020

Five on Friday

ONE:
I've eyed these Violet and Brooks hair clips for awhile and I think they are so adorable.  I finally bought the navy set yesterday.  I bet Molly Anne will love these and they're a little "older" for her than her typical bows.  You can sign up for their email list and save 15% on your first order which covered shipping for me.


But I can totally get on board with this hairdo, I think it's so fun.  So we'll probably be sharing these!



TWO:
My friend Tess has been putting stations out for her two children each day and I have been needing to do that.  The toys she uses are ones that they haven't seen in awhile and she puts them in a different room they don't always play in.  For Molly Anne I used the magnetic dress up dolls, magiclip dolls and a puzzle.  For Grady I did a Little People School Bus, musical instruments and a shape sorter.  (Sorry for the odd picture with the light coming in our doors)



THREE:
Molly Anne entertained Grady for 45 minutes yesterday morning and I literally thought I had won the lottery.  She is SO good with him.  



FOUR:
The performance polos are my favorite for Grady during the summer because they're so much cooler for my hot natured boy.  I try to get one here and there when I see them on sale.  Prodoh had a sale earlier this week and I grabbed this one and one other.  I also got him a pair of shorts and Molly Anne a tee!  Prodoh stuff is so well made and held up the best last year out of everything else!


FIVE:
Mills is like can you all get back to your regular life so I can sleep all day again?  A little paw trim is in his future soon and very soon.  He loves laying out on the porch for a few hours during Grady's naptime and enjoying the sunshine. 



1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of stations - we'll definitely need to try it out at our house next week!

    My husband and I keep joking that our dog, Trixie, is saying the same thing as Mills "when are you all going to get out of the house so I can have some rest?!".

    ReplyDelete