Friday, November 8, 2019

Halloween

My parents came for Halloween weekend because we hadn’t seen them since July and we needed some Nannie and Poppa time!

Wednesday night on Halloween eve, we carved a pumpkin. When I say “we” I mean my Dad and Molly Anne!  Molly Anne named her Margaret Penelope!







Halloween day mom and I shopped while the children were at school and my phone blew up with email. Why should I ever take a day off?  But we got a bunch of gifts knocked off of moms Christmas list!  And Mom and I hadn’t shopped in over 2 years...probably longer.  Mills was a lion for the 7th year in a row. Bless his heart. 


Molly Annie was Rapunzel!  She didn’t want to wear her Rapunzel hair for Halloween night!


Grady hates his puppy costume and cried the instant he was put in it so he was much happier being a fisherman!  Cutest fisherman I’ve ever seen!












The storms were terrible but we hung out early then went in for dinner and Grady’s bed time.






Then my dad and I took Molly Anne back out after the storms and we stayed out from about 7-8:20!  We hit all of the houses we wanted to in the hood and had the best time!  Counting the loot with Nannie. 


Nannie and Kevin had fun.... who knows what topics they covered but this is part of what happened. Lots of trick or treaters they took care of too! Haha!!


It was a fun Halloween!  We look forward to good weather next year because our neighborhood does Halloween right!

No comments:

Post a Comment