Wednesday, August 28, 2019

What’s Up

What’s going on....

Grady started cruising this past weekend. I don’t know why I’ve never thought to use food to entice him but a goldfish on the opposite end of the sofa and bam!  He’s been doing it a lot since then too!  Progress. 

Molly Anne told me I was mean on Sunday morning after I got on her for taking advantage of the babysitter on Saturday night. Skittles, ice cream and apple juice all within an hour is unacceptable and she knew it.  Anyway, she said, “Mama you’re mean and I’m going to tell Daddy because Daddy is my buddy!”  Yikes. 

Last night on the way home from school she told me I was cool and that Grady is handsome and cool so there’s that.  

I took Grady to get a new pair of shoes at Tootsie Too yesterday morning.  He really needed to be fit properly and they’re so good there.  He ended up with these shoes from Japan.  He went up to size 5 and his inserts from the PT ladies go right in them.  Waiting to go in...



Molly Anne had gymnastics again yesterday. She loves it!  We have to work on sit-ups!  She wasn’t doing them properly so we will do some this week.  I’m not sure I’m into the whole strictness of gymnastics at age 4 but we’re only on week two so we will see how it goes!






My neighbor and I had our first pumpkin beer on Sunday night!  Yum yum!!


Hope everyone is having a good week!




1 comment:

  1. Whatever works to get them motivated! We are starting gymnastics for our daughter in a few weeks and when we visited the gym I was really surprised at how structured the program was. Sydney is all about knowing clear rules in new places so I'm hoping she will love it! MA looks too cute in her leotard!

    ReplyDelete