Friday, April 12, 2019

Wild Week

It's been a wild week.  I've been at the pediatrician's office twice this week - once with each child and I'm trying not to drown at work which I'm close to doing.  

Tuesday night after bedtimes I had to go pick up prescriptions for Grady so I took my buddy with me just up the road.  He loved it.  Car seats in the back so this is his new spot and only for short distances.  That pharmacy didn't have one that Grady was prescribed so I took Mills home then I drove to Southpark to get the other one.  Of course Grady ended up not needing it but if I hadn't gotten it, he would have.  


Sweet children on the way home. 


He was 11 months on Tuesday and you may have missed my recap here








Molly Anne had her Easter parade on Wednesday and they were all little bumble bees for We Bee-lieve!






Wednesday afternoon I spent every minute at the car dealership getting two new tires, an alignment and an oil change.  Ugh.  Wednesday night girl's night/bunco at Sarah's. 



Thursday morning I was up at the crack of dawn going to Dallas for the day.  I popped over for 10 minutes on my way back to the airport and got to meet Brittany in her driveway and see her two cute boys!  What a treat that was!



I got home around 11pm last night, took a shower and washed my hair.  Got in bed and slept a few hours then back up and at it again this morning.  Been to the pediatrician with MA this morning and hammering at work now.  Easter party this afternoon and Becky wants to close early.  Busting a move.  Never a dull moment.  I need sleep.  Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Loved finally getting to meet you in person!!! 😘 Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST read Brittanys blogpost! lol :) love it.

    ReplyDelete