Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Birthday Wish List

Kevin always wants to know what I want for my birthday and I always like putting together a list!  Here are four things I'd love to receive mid-November.  Also at the top of the list is a Peloton (no pressure haha!), a dresser for Grady and a couple of car seats so I don't have to carry Grady in the bucket anymore ahhhh!  

1.  Spanx Faux Leather Leggings - I wanted these last year and never pulled the trigger but I think they're so fun for a night out!


2.  I got this white long sleeve tee for my athletic wear days but I'd love a good basic black one too so I picked this one out - it's a little flowy which is the name of my game post baby 2.0.  And I know the first one comes in black but I like a little variety!


3.  I told yall how much I loved these tanks.  I wear them year round underneath a long sleeve shirt like the one above.  I love this blue and the cross in the back!


4.  I really need some new running shoes (mine are so bad and have been used and abused) but I don't want to spend gobs of money on them which you can, easily.  I think these are perfect pricewise and are cute to wear out with leggings when you aren't running too!


Of course I don't NEEEED any of it!  But it's still fun to keep a list of "would likes!"

3 comments:

  1. The shoes are adorable!!! And YES to the Peloton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the faux leather leggings last year and loved them. Just bought the maternity version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks, and those shoes are so cute! I think I may need to add them to my Christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete