Monday, September 10, 2018

Lilly Pulitzer Sale and Mother's Day/Maternity Pics!

First, who is shopping the Lilly Sale this morning?!  Yessss....I am!  This is when I get all of Molly Anne's shift dresses for the next year!  Hard to believe I'll be buying a 4T this year.  Can't beat the (usually) $24 price tag!  I also hope to get a couple matching dresses because she wants to match me constantly these days.  I'm not all about matchy matchy but she loves it so you know I'll do it!  



I thought this would be the perfect time to share these pictures that Lindsay Hart took of us...the evening before Grady was born!  Yep I was soooo pregnant and I really didn't want my picture taken at all but my friend Sarah insisted and I'm SO thankful she did.  The best part - my Mom was already in town for Grady's birthday and was able to join.  This was the week before Mother's Day so these are very special to me.  I love my Mama and I love being a Mama!

My shirt (the Elsa), Molly Anne's dress and both of our shoes are all Lilly!

Love her!!!


She's like eeeek my life is going to change tomorrow when my sibling is born!  We didn't know it would be a boy that she can boss around for the rest of her life!









Hope you find something great on the sale!   Weekend recap coming up soon!

3 comments:

  1. All of you are so beautiful! I’m really hoping I can scoop up a dress for Drew and a popover for myself! Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! I can't wait to hear what you got from the sale!

    ReplyDelete