Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall is in the Air

Two things I LOVE about Fall - this candle and this soap!  

In case you're living under a rock haha, the Nest candles are simply amazing and this Fall one is definitely the best Fall candle to smell.  It is a little pricey but lasts a long time and your whole house will smell delightful!  I pulled mine out the other day and found I still had half left woohoo!  It'll be burning every day!



I do believe Williams Sonoma hand soaps are the best - they get grease and gook off your hands without having to pour Dawn all over yourself.  We keep one bottle at our kitchen sink and one bottle in our powder room.  We have the Pumpkin Spice and Spiced Chestnut and I love them equally!  They both smell so good and leave your hands smelling like Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment