Friday, August 3, 2018

Prayers for Charlotte

This morning my friend April shared some devastating news about her daughter, Charlotte. Earlier this week Charlotte was diagnosed with Leukodstrophy, a rare, incurable and terminal disease. As you can imagine, her family is paralyzed with grief as they determine next steps and love on their sweet baby girl. Many of you have followed April for a long time and have reached out asking for ways to help. At this time, the most impactful way to help the Robson family is to pray for them. And if you feel inclined, you can donate to their GoFundMe fundraiser to help them with uncovered medical expenses, meals and other needs. Additionally, you can send gifts from the family Amazon wish list.

*edit (8/3/18): To improve the organization of collections, a GoFundMe account has been set up in lieu of the previous PayPal account.

Lastly, we all have questions and want to express our concern for sweet Charlotte, but at this time, the family has respectfully asked for privacy during this difficult time.


6 comments:

  1. I am so heartbroken over this news of sweet Charlotte. Thank you for sharing how we can help April and her family. Praying for them during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her post this morning broke my heart into a thousand pieces. There are no words but prayers of hope and comfort for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awful news, Beth. My husband has as demylinating disease that is kept under control by IVIG treatment. One of the leading authorities is Howard Sander at NYU. If you need contact info, PM me and I will get it to you. Charlotte is an adorable little girl and my heart breaks for them. Thank God they have friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have donated and shared on my fb page. My stomach dropped when I read this yesterday. I found myself praying for how to pray for them last night (if that makes sense). I will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just such awful news, and I feel so heartbroken that this is happening. I'm continuing to lift sweet Charlotte and her dear family up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Thank you for letting us know. Love April & her sweet family~ will certainly pray & help.

    ReplyDelete