Saturday, September 16, 2017

House Pictures as of 09/14!

Here are some pictures from Thursday.  They are moving quickly on the brick and hopefully next week they'll have the front wrapped up.  Tile started yesterday in the bathrooms.  Interior doors arrived yesterday and the trim guy is beginning next week.  Things are coming together!

I LOVE LOVE the detail above the garages.

Our shower.

They were prepping it for tile.  The orange material is waterproofing/moisture barrier for the steam shower.  

More brick arrived when I was there.  






Tile materials arrived on Thursday too!  I worked hard on deciding tile so I can't wait for this to be finished.  Plus, I LOVED the girl that we worked with on designing our bathrooms.  



Gotta fix those blank walls with some landscaping!

That's where we stand for now!

2 comments: