Here are some things about our little queenie:
1. Update from her 18 month appointment on 01/19/17! 24 pounds, 9.5 ounces. 32" long. Head circumference 46.5 cm. All 50th percentile! She is a size 4 shoe now!!! She FINALLY grew a little bit. She's been a 2.5 for the longest time. She wears 18 month clothes, 18-24 month pajamas and size 4 diapers.
2. She eats everything and I finally gave her honey. Little delayed on giving her that I know but I just hadn't done it. No clue why. Anyway, she can officially eat or drink anything she wants now. And she does! She gets three regular meals a day with organic whole milk and one snack a day with water. I think Becky is nice and gives her a splash of apple juice in it sometimes.
3. Molly Anne talks, talks, talks, talks, talks, talks and talks some more. She says Please when I tell her to if I'm giving her something. She'll also say Thank You if I prompt her. If I say, "ok Mama is going to work," Molly Anne will repeat the last word I said - "work!" If you tell her to say Turtle, she'll say Turtle. She'll say anything you tell her to say. We are working putting two words together now.
4. She is finally walking. It only took umm 16-17 months for her to choose to walk over crawl. I'm soooo glad she's walking. FINALLY. Honestly I think life is easier when she can walk. Everyone said oh no you don't want her to walk. I wanted her to and I'm glad she is.
5. She is into everything. She knows what she isn't supposed to be playing with in our house - as in she'll go up to the fireplace and say, "No no." But she opens every cabinet checking things out. I haven't really baby proofed much because I want her to learn and yes it makes my life more difficult now but I think it's starting to pay off. She mostly only gets into stuff she's allowed to..she's in the tupperware drawer often, stuff like that. Would yall believe we have a huge wine cabinet that's her level and she has thought about pulling a wine bottle off twice but has never done it? Maybe it's because we said NOOOOOOOOOO when she started to pull it off haha.
6. Loves - She still loves to be outside. Girlfriend has preferred to be outside her entire life. And she's still as hot-natured as ever. She loves Mills like no other and the feeling is mutual. She loves her baby ducks and her small Little Giraffe white blanket. She is also carrying around this soft pink blanket that Kevin's uncle Billy and his wife gave her.
7. Ms. Becky says she is a rule follower and does what she is told. She does clean up well after herself if you hold a basket in front of her and tell her to fill it up. I hope this lasts for a long time!
8. She is now going into the bathroom and saying, "Potty!" Who knows when all that will click but I think she's starting to understand. What an ordeal that'll be, ha!
9. She knows about all of her body parts and will hold a tissue up to her nose and she'll say, "nose." Every morning when I'm dressing her, I get a whole description of what we are doing. First it's "shirt" then "pants" then "socks" then "shoes" and then "brush" and "bow." Haha.
10. Bath time is at 6:30pm, we usually read 3 books and sing 3 songs then bed is at 7pm. She wakes up usually around 6:30 or 7am. Nap time is 12:30/1 until 3/3:30ish. Depends on the day. Becky just puts them down whenever they're tired.
11. Teeth - she has four up, four down and all four of her molars.
12. Favorite toys - little people or anything little that she can hold, her kitchen, anything that has noise and lights, Elmo (she is obsessed with Elmo) and building blocks.