1. We booed a few people in our hood earlier this week and it was so fun. I put pumpkin plates, stickers, bouncy ball, swirly straws, glow sticks, spider rings, witch fingers and candy in our boo bucket! The boys next door were so cute, they actually caught me putting it on their front porch and they came over 15 minutes later and said thank you. It was adorable! Thanks April for the idea!
2. I have been loving walking with Molly Anne. I've always been more of a runner rather than walker but I found that if I just walked really fast, I enjoy it more with her. So now we walk 3-4 times a week in the morning or afternoon. And she loves pointing at things and we talk about each one. Like "ohhh look at that blue sky or green leaves on the tree"
3. She is INTO stuffed animals! She likes to "love on them" and she'll cuddle it up to her face. Adorable.
4. Took Mills to a new place yesterday to see if he would like a different camp for when we have to board him. This was an amazing place and as you can see has a big lake that the dogs can swim in! Glad to know we have a second place if need be. For locals, this is K9 Ranch and they do pick up and deliver your dog!
5. I had calendared it earlier this year to order our nativity set in October so we were sure we got one...I think they sold out quickly last year. I think Molly Anne will love learning with her Little People in December!
That's all I've got today! We have a busy weekend ahead!