Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday - House Edition

Hi friends!  Thankfully it's Friday and time for 5 on Friday!

1.  On Tuesday there were lots of cars at our house (more than what is pictured below).  Lots of people showed up to paint 4 areas of our home.  Hey, whatever it takes.

2.  Our three new lights outside.  I'm excited about these.  The others were too small.  Ignore all the shoes on our front step...the painters were there.  BEST THING EVER - the glass will be gone SOON!  I'll show update pictures when it's finished over the next few weeks.  We are changing the exterior paint colors and taking the storm door off too.  One day that crappy vinyl will be gone too and pretty wooden wainscoting will be there.

3.  Construction supervisor.  Sleeping on the job.

4.  Not house related but we went to 521 BBQ last night and it was SO good.  Kevin has been begging me to go there for months but we just hadn't.  I think the last time we were there was almost a year ago.  This time we took Kevin's Dad because his Mama was out for girls night.  It was fun!

5.  A very simple one - TGIF.  I'm so glad it's Friday.  Kevin and I have a fun weekend planned and it should be very low key.  I haven't seen him much this week so it'll be nice to just hang.  Happy Weekend to you all!

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful house! I wish we had an enrty like yours :) Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with your doors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE 521 BBQ!! The hush puppies are my favorite part...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pup is SO cute! Ours always sleeps when we are busy, and especially when I am cleaning... So lazy! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lights look perfect...a great classic addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a restaurant recommendation and a golden pic in one post :) !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your lights! I need some new ones for my house. They're so old! Your dog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute pup! Doing what they do best!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new lights, especially the one in the middle! Your pumpkin topiaries are cute, too!

    ReplyDelete