Friday, June 28, 2013

40th Wedding Anniversary Gift

I knew I wanted to do something special for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary and somehow I dreamt this up.
 
My brother and sister in law, Kevin and I had a framing company in Maryland put this together.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I love the detailed beading around each picture.  The matting is silk. 
 
My brother and SIL on the left, my parents in the middle and Kevin and I on the right.
 
 
 
It's a special piece that I hope they get to enjoy for a long, long time! 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! I am sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is the perfect gift. My mother HATES her wedding photos so she would be mad if I put hers in, but maybe I can do one with my sisters and mine. Happy weekend, girl! Missed ya last night

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea! I know this is something they will cherish :)

    ReplyDelete