Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Today I'm thankful for:
via
 
1.  Kevin, my family and his family.
2.  That my parents are arriving in Charlotte today!  I CANNOT wait!!!!!
3.  Warm home, comfy bed and food on the table.
4.  My friends (including blog friends!)!
5.  Time spent with others.
6.  A job I love to go to every day.
7.  Everyone I work with - they're like a second family to me.
8.  Maker's Mark. ;)  Essential to any Thanksgiving weekend!
9.  Ability to have the wedding of our dreams!
10.  MILLS!  Our new pups!!!!!
 
(I'm totally becoming that crazy Mama who posts a million pictures of her pooch!  But come on, how could I not?!)
 
Hope you all enjoy this long weekend with your family and friends!

7 comments:

  1. Love your thankful list!!! Still can't get over how cute that puppy is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm I don't think you're posting enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking pictures of your pooch will NEVER stop! You just wait! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MILLS is adorable....what a perfect start to your family with Kevin!! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Mills is adorable!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete