Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Today I'm thankful for:
via
 
1.  Kevin, my family and his family.
2.  That my parents are arriving in Charlotte today!  I CANNOT wait!!!!!
3.  Warm home, comfy bed and food on the table.
4.  My friends (including blog friends!)!
5.  Time spent with others.
6.  A job I love to go to every day.
7.  Everyone I work with - they're like a second family to me.
8.  Maker's Mark. ;)  Essential to any Thanksgiving weekend!
9.  Ability to have the wedding of our dreams!
10.  MILLS!  Our new pups!!!!!
 
(I'm totally becoming that crazy Mama who posts a million pictures of her pooch!  But come on, how could I not?!)
 
Hope you all enjoy this long weekend with your family and friends!

7 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Love your thankful list!!! Still can't get over how cute that puppy is.

Hannah said...

Such a cutie!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, sweet friend!

Thayers said...

Umm I don't think you're posting enough. ;)

Real College Student of Atlanta said...

How adorable!!! love it!

Dee Stephens said...

Taking pictures of your pooch will NEVER stop! You just wait! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

MILLS is adorable....what a perfect start to your family with Kevin!! Hope you are well!

erica said...

Oh my gosh! Mills is adorable!!!! xx