Friday, March 16, 2012

Butter Shoes

Maybe I've been living under a rock but have you all heard of Butter shoes?  All of them look adorable!  Check them out on the website here.
They are sold at boutiques across the country.


Certainly not the cheapest shoe in the world but as long as they are practical and comfortable, I'm willing to splurge every now and then.
They even have a bridal line - see here.

Aren't these flats fun?  Wonder if they are more comfortable than the TB's?!


Images via.

8 comments:

  1. I use to work in a boutique that sold Butters. They are amazing shoes, but definitely a little price! Totally worth the splurge though! Their spring line this year has some fabulous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of these but, oh my, they're gorgeous. I especially love the wedge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of them before but any shoe with a bow on it is perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I just checked the website and they are sold in a boutique in my hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen them, but I love them already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these shoes are gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard about the Buter brand, but these shoes are absolutely divine. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful brand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS...I LOVE those flats!! Checking the website out now!

    ReplyDelete