Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Preview

This is just a quick preview from the past week.  I had a wonderful time in Pawleys Island, SC, the second time around for Christmas. 

Picture below is of Anna Kate and I opening presents and playing with her toys Christmas morning.  It was so great to see Christmas through the eyes of a child.  We put cookies, an orange and milk out for Santa, and sprinkled the reindeer food that she had made at school for the reindeer. 
I will admit that it was a little different this year as this was my first time in 29 years I wasn't in Maryland at my parents house.  Instead, we were all at my brother and SIL's home since they had just had baby Sarah a few days prior.  Emily's parents were also there so it was a wonderful time. 

I'll post some more pictures in the next few days and I cannot wait to catch up on all of your blogs.  I sort of took a week off because life got so busy.  I hadn't done that in a long time so it was much needed.  I'm looking forward to a bit more structure in my life starting next Monday when I go back to work, but for now I'm going to catch up on things and relax! ;)

3 comments:

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Glad your Christmas was a good one, even though you broke tradition! Can't wait to read more!

Dee Stephens said...

Sometimes time off is good! Enjoy!

Dee Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.