Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Preview

This is just a quick preview from the past week.  I had a wonderful time in Pawleys Island, SC, the second time around for Christmas. 

Picture below is of Anna Kate and I opening presents and playing with her toys Christmas morning.  It was so great to see Christmas through the eyes of a child.  We put cookies, an orange and milk out for Santa, and sprinkled the reindeer food that she had made at school for the reindeer. 
I will admit that it was a little different this year as this was my first time in 29 years I wasn't in Maryland at my parents house.  Instead, we were all at my brother and SIL's home since they had just had baby Sarah a few days prior.  Emily's parents were also there so it was a wonderful time. 

I'll post some more pictures in the next few days and I cannot wait to catch up on all of your blogs.  I sort of took a week off because life got so busy.  I hadn't done that in a long time so it was much needed.  I'm looking forward to a bit more structure in my life starting next Monday when I go back to work, but for now I'm going to catch up on things and relax! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Glad your Christmas was a good one, even though you broke tradition! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete