Thursday, May 12, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

The ever-so-sweet Sundresses and Smiles gave me the Versatile Blogger Award.  While I am crusing up to the New England area for a long weekend, I thought it'd be fun to do this!  Thank you sooo much Allie for the award!  :)

The rules are that you're supposed to link and thank the person that awarded you, share 7 random facts about yourself, and award 5 other bloggers, so here we go my friends!

1.  One of my favorite things to do is to give gifts.  There is nothing better in my opinion!

2.  I'm definitely a bargain shopper (for clothes) 95% of the time but I do enjoy getting some special pieces every now and then.  My Mom taught me about getting the special pieces! ;)  Right Dad!

3.  Love commercial real estate and I'm thankful for the opportunity to join this wonderful company 4 years ago.

4.  I joined Twitter only to follow the whole Bachelor/Bachelorette crowd...but now I love following and chit chatting with lots of you ladies!  Leave me your twitter name if you'd like!


5.  Some days I feel like I live in an airport.  One day soon, I need to share my traveling secrets of flying during the week and on the weekends and how to not get stressed out.


6.  I secretly would love to live in San Diego.  Kevin and I really loved it when we were out there in February.

7.  The one thing I don't like about Charlotte - not near the water.  Well we have a lake but that doesn't really count.  I'm talking the Atlantic Ocean or a major river!

And I'd like to tag - A.Liz AdventuresSmooches & Luvs, Big Little Life, vineyard loveknots, and Mackey Madness.   :)  All super sweet bloggers that you ladies will love!

8 comments:

  1. looking forward to your airline travel tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to San Diego ... would love to go! When I finally plan a trip there I'll make sure to ask you for suggestions.

    Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hon!! Number 1 is definitely me too! I LOVE finding the perfect gift and sometimes go overboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, why do I not know your twitter name?! I'm lexilooo on there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to bargain shop for clothes (most of the time) too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love giving gifts-- I buy random gifts all the time, if I see something that reminds me of someone. I also am a big bargain shopper-- I love a good deal, but have realized that if I always "getting a good deal" I'm still always spending money, so I've tried to cut back on the shopping a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for the next season of Bachelorette!!!
    Please share your travel secrets.
    Thanks so much for passing along to me!!
    I was having trouble with Blogger last week - otherwise I would have thanks sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award!! You are too sweet!! I joined Twitter pretty recently, too. I am just amazed at how close it has helped me grow to bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete