The past two days have been insane!
I flew up to Baltimore on Tuesday morning at 7:55. That began about 20 hours of driving in two days and a ton of meetings. Just for my record, this is what I did with three other co-workers:
1. Looked at site in Buck, PA
2. Met with seller and engineers in New Holland, PA
3. Looked at site in Dillsburg, PA
4. Looked at site in Upper Marlboro, MD
5. Spent the night in Chesapeake, VA
6. Looked at site in Chesapeake, VA and met with seller
7. Went to Chesapeake's attorney's office to present offer
8. Met with seller and engineers in Smithfield, VA
9. Met Williamsburg, VA seller for lunch
10. Met with the County in Williamsburg, VA
11. Looked at sites in Emporia, VA
12. Drove back to Charlotte, NC
Happy that we got so much done but glad to be home!!!!!!!
And today is game day - Go NC State!