Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pawleys Visit

What a blast I had in Pawley's Island, SC! Anna Kate is just precious...obviously I'm a bit biased...but she is!!! Clay (my brother), Anna Kate and I went fishing on her boat on Friday afternoon. We (Clay) caught one flounder and one bluefish.

Get ready for picture overload!!!
There's the flounder...
Searching for fish!
Carrying Aunt A's purse which has GUM in it!!! "More gum Aunt A, more gum!" Of course I gave it to her every time. How could I say no?!!!
And she got all dressed up in her little Lilly dress for dinner Friday night and to wait for Nannie and Poppa to arrive from Maryland!
Check out those flips flops! They came from Miami! Whew, hot stuff!
Waiting patiently for Nannie and Poppa!
Nannie arrived!
Poppa is SO fun! He throws me up in the air as high as possible! We had a great dinner at River Room. Aunt A took me out to play on the dock when we were waiting for dinner! ;)
Playing past bedtime!
Boat ride from Georgetown to McCellanville for lunch on Clay's boat. I will tell yall more about McClellanville on Where in the World Wednesday this week or next! Umm, yes, Emily gave me the good idea to do that!
The Captain's - Dad (Poppa) and Clay.
My favorite sister in law - Emily! :)
Perfect day for a boat ride!
I came home late on Saturday afternoon. Made it back to Charlotte around 6:30. Kevin and I celebrated our one year! Pictures to come later this week on that too! Hope yall enjoyed your Easter weekend!

3 comments:

  1. great photos! love her Easter dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask you about Pawleys while we were emailing this afternoon; then figured I'd read about it tonight on your blog! :) Glad it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm so jealous of your weekend out on the water fishing. Looked like a fabulous time! And that little girl is really stinking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete