Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Celebrations

Hope you all had a fun day yesterday! We had a good time celebrating! I made Kevin a goofy little card and picked up some Guinness for him on my way home. He was excited!
We went out with Wendy and Josh to Ri Ra to meet up with some other friends and neighbors. Wendy is 36 weeks now - look at that cute tummy! The boys thought it would be funny to put beer next to the baby!
Here are Wendy, Josh, Kevin and I at Ri Ra's. Ri Ra had a fire last May and just recently reopened. It was one of our favorite places to go for a good draft beer so we are glad it is back open! I got to see a few other friends while we were there - Dani, Amber and Katie H. - one of my sorority sisters. It's always good to see people you haven't seen in awhile.
Then we went to Dandelion to see Tara and Emily on our way home! It was great to catch up with them!
Kev and I. Yes, I was a sweaty mess and look gross but whatever!
Kevin has today off (that smart boy took off the day after St. Patty's to recover) and gets to sleep in. I'm at work suffering from lack of sleep! Ahh, at least tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment