Monday, January 24, 2022

Snow Day

The snow ended up starting here Friday night. Molly Anne ran right out there around 7pm when it began. Grady thought Santa was in the snow so he refused to go out. I don’t think he remembers seeing snow a few years ago so I guess it was pretty weird for him to see white stuff coming from the sky. 

I had made Pioneer Woman’s spaghetti sauce so we had that for dinner. Felt right for a “snowy” day!


We woke up to a winter wonderland and we had to go play in it right away before it melted ha!!




Mills always loves snow. He plays in it like a little child. 



Snow angel. These snow bibs are the ones I bought three years ago. I got a 2T and 4T back then. Well of course Grady needed the 4T this year and Molly Anne is way past that size so she didn’t have any. Thankfully she borrowed some from next door!!












We took the golf carts to a big hill in the hood then over to our friend Jen’s house. She has a steep back yard perfect for sledding!












We made snow cream too which was fun. I don’t think I’ve ever done that before. I used this recipe


We had our neighbors over for dinner. 




And we stayed up too late and had so much fun. 




I played tennis for an hour and a half yesterday afternoon and we laid low. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment