Friday, February 9, 2018

Five on Friday - MA Artwork Instagram, Lunchbox, Valentines, Dresses

ONE:
My friend Sarah asked me months ago what I do with all of Molly Anne's artwork from Ms. Becky's and I said well, I save everything with hand or foot prints and toss the rest.  She told me that she started an Instagram account for each of her girl's artwork so at least she has a picture of everything.  GENIUS.  So since then, that's what I've been doing.  Highly recommend!  After every 60 pieces of artwork, I'll get a chat book made! 



TWO:
On Wednesday at lunch I had to go swap a few things out for Kevin's birthday (which is tomorrow!) and I ran into Pottery Barn Kids.  The whole store is 30% off right now because they're closing the Charlotte store on February 23rd.  I still can't believe it.  Anyway, since Molly Anne is going to school in August, I needed to get her a lunch box.  And I'm pickier than picky.  I don't like rainbows, butterflies, cats, or whatever else places put on their lunchboxes.  I wanted something that would grow with her.  So I picked this one and I think she will like it!  Christine, it's coming to you for a monogram! ;)



THREE:
I don't know if I've mentioned it but I keep Molly Anne for a few hours on Thursday mornings (yes I work for the best company).  We either do a class that she's in (music, swim, gymnastics etc) or we just chill at home and play.  It is always nice to have one lazy morning a week where I don't have to have everything ready and us out the door at 7am.  ANYWAY, we always have so much fun playing and hanging out.  These two...


Yesterday she made some Valentines!  I'm thankful for those hours with her because it makes going to work the other days easier. 


FOUR:
These oversized felt envelopes are from the dollar spot at Target and I definitely copied two of my girlfriends and asked Christine to put Molly Anne's name on it!  Won't it be the cutest to put her Valentines in?  I literally dropped it at Christine's late yesterday morning and picked it up less than 24 hours later, she is the best!  


FIVE:
The CUTEST dresses that I got for Molly Anne for this Spring/Summer!  The green one is from a store in Charlotte that I shall not name because I hate buying stuff there...I think their customer service is the worst (starts with a Shower and ends with Love). But I had to go over there to get an emergency bow the other day and I couldn't leave without this green dress below.  

The other two are also the brand zuccini and they are from the store in Raleigh that I get a ton of stuff from - Shuttersbugs Boutique.  You can order from them online and Michele is wonderful to work with if you need to call.  She has dressed Molly Anne since she was a couple of months old ha!  My mom has been known to call Michele and say pick something out and send it to Molly Anne!  Michele knows that we don't do birds, owls or butterflies but love anything nautical!  


I just love the flutter sleeve and ruffle on the bottom of it.  Molly Anne is very into dresses these days and has been begging me to wear these since we got them the other day.  Ha!  I don't blame her! 



Hope everyone has a nice weekend!  We have a busy one and Kevin's birthday is tomorrow! 



4 comments:

  1. Aww! Those outfits are the cutest! I bought SC that envelope for SC too. It’s so adorable and I can’t wait to put it on her Valentine’s Day table! Have a great weeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Instagram / Art idea!!!! Totally stealing that one! I save everything...and I mean EVERYTHING. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little summer outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete