Monday, December 4, 2017

Festive Weekend

We had quite a festive weekend kicking the Christmas season off!  

Friday night we went to our neighborhood clubhouse for cookies, making ornaments and seeing Santa!  The teenage girls in the neighborhood helped with the ornaments and they were so sweet with Molly Anne!


She was pretty hesitant to meet him but was okay and sat up there and told him she wanted a blue clock!  


After she went to bed, I worked on stamping our return address, putting stamps on, stuffing the cards and sealing the envelopes.  All 140 of them!  I felt like they were never ending but I got them done!


Saturday morning was her last soccer session!  She had 10 of them and we made them all except one when we went to Frozen on Ice!  She loved Coach Shana and really looked up to her!  





Most of the time she was like this...


But sometimes she just sat on the ground!  Ya know, she's 2!


They gave them Soccer Shots hats and a certificate!  She was so excited!


Saturday night we went over to Sarah and Mike's for a fancy dinner party!  She had a chef come in and cook a five course meal for us!  It was a wonderful evening with close friends!  Isn’t her table gorgeous?!











Saturday morning I left a little one unsupervised and she used a crayon on our sofa.  I was not happy with her and she just started bawling and ran to me when I said, "no ma'am!"  How on earth do you discipline when they just do that?!  I think she got the point though because later in the day she said, "I only color on my coloring paper!"


Thankful for the Sunbrella material on the slip cover Four Seasons sofa we got at Furniture Land South.  The alcohol mostly took it right off.  I stuck some dawn on it, threw it in the washing machine and it was all new again! 


We went to a neighbor's house for Brunch with Santa on Sunday midday and it was so cute!  








She told this Santa and Mrs. Claus that she wanted a blue clock.  Santa better deliver on this blue clock thing yall!


During her nap I made a couple of dinners for the week (chili and stuffed shells) and did laundry.  After her nap, we built the ginger bread house that Nannie and Poppa sent.  She had a field day with that and just loved putting that together...and eating the icing!





We had a busy but very fun weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow with things we have gotten for Molly Anne for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. such a fun festive weekend!! MA is looking so growny!! How fun for Sarah to host an adults only dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table is absolutely gorgeous! She really went all out, and it looks like such a fun time! I wonder where MA got the blue clock obsession; it's so funny what kids decide to ask for! Also, your gingerbread house is so cute. We are making our soon, and I'm hoping that I can at least get the thing to stand up.

    ReplyDelete