Friday, June 8, 2012

Lilly Favs

I've been up north this week - NY/PA on Wednesday and Thursday.  Flew back to Charlotte for the afternoon yesterday.  Then I flew out late last night to Norfolk for a meeting up here today.  Been a good week though!  Lots accomplished.

On to my favs from Lilly right now...

I need these scalloped shorts in my life ha!
Patti Shorts

We have a pool party to kick off the summer on the Avenue 10th Floor Pool Deck tomorrow.  Band & free food/booze.  It's also the blues, brews and bbq festival downtown so lots going on!

Happy Weekend friends!

7 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Love your picks...happy weekend! xx

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Love your picks...happy weekend! xx

Anna H said...

Not to be a buzzkill, but the white scalloped shorts are a little see-through. I don't know about any of the other colors though!

Jess said...

LOVE those scalloped shorts. I wish I could fit into them and rock em this yr.

Dee Stephens said...

I'm with Jess.. shorts aren't in my wardrobe ths Summer. HA!

Sarah O said...

Totally love all your Lilly picks!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love, love, love the Teeki Dress!