Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bad Neighbor


Does anyone have a bad neighbor?!!!

AHHH I'm so incredibly sick of the guy that lives next door to my condo - he is so loud.  And the problem is, Kevin lives below him so we can't get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've called our concierge at least 6 or 7 times in the past few months and he gets a violation and fine every time from our homeowner's board.

I mean who throws chaotic parties on Tuesday or Wednesday nights UNTIL 4:45 in the morning????  Who lets their door slam about 800 times a day?  Who stomps on their balcony at the crack of dawn? 

Umm hello, some of us have to work!

Sorry, just complaining to the world!!!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are having to put up with all that. That is terrible. It seems like there is always someone like that in every neighborhood, but I know you hate to be the one who lives near him. Hang in there and hopefully things will improve. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it; I used to have the same problem! I ran into this neat site www.yoneighbors.com that helps solve neighbor problems. Maybe it will be useful for you.

    ReplyDelete