Today I'm posting 5 on Friday, Family Style!
1. My niece had her first day of kindergarten this week! She is growing up way too quickly!!!
2. My other niece Sarah, Anna Kate's little sister, is playing with the wood that is staking out their new home on the water in Pawleys Island!
3. We've had some Mills and Nannie/Poppa FaceTime. They miss each other after he was in Maryland for 3 weeks while we were in Europe.
He perks up every time he hears their voice and sees them on my phone!
4. My new lil craft! I couldn't validate spending $60 each for these wreaths on Etsy so I decided to make my own. And I may go into biz and offer them cheaper. Anyone interested in their own design choice?!
5. We celebrated Kevin's Dad's birthday a bit early last week and took them to Kabuto. It was really good!
CHEERS TO A LONG WEEKEND FRIENDS!